Unicron Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dueling Using Japanese
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 pm by TranquilHope

» Kakeon Enters
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:37 pm by kakeon kagakuri

» Live Long with Dank Memes
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm by Alucard

» Meh. Hello Unicron
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:20 pm by Alucard

» Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How to Have The Right Picture Size
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» About The Owner CloudStrife VII
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How do you enroll here at UDA?
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» CEO Black Dorm
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am by Edward Elric

» Neos White Dorm
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:39 am by DovaDuelist

Top posters
YuseiFudoOfficial (16)
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_lcapUnicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_voting_barUnicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_rcap 
Alucard (3)
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_lcapUnicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_voting_barUnicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_rcap 
Kurosaki Shun (2)
DovaDuelist (2)
Pride (2)
Edward Elric (2)
Decim the Arbiter (1)
Tormenator (1)
kakeon kagakuri (1)
TranquilHope (1)

© Copyright-QD GFX
All graphics belong to QD Graphics™ {Decim the Arbiter}

Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!

Go down

What do you think of Unicron so far from reading about enrolling?

Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_lcap100%Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_lcap0%Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_lcap0%Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community! Empty Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!

Post by YuseiFudoOfficial Fri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me tackle this 2 year academy dream, it's been a long time waiting and I will not disappoint. This includes Decim the coder, etc. Right now Unicron is open to the public as a community. We do not have the sufficient amount of people needed for this to become an academy yet, and the whole point of an academy is family. So first I'm focusing on building this community up and by word of mouth if people enjoy what they see and read and the duelists they meet then I can make more upgrades to the site and start the academy process. I hope you enjoy your stay and please bring your friends! No malicious activity will be tolerated so please don't come if that's your intent or you will be dealt with accordingly.
YuseiFudoOfficial
YuseiFudoOfficial
Founder
Founder

https://unicronduelacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down