Unicron Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dueling Using Japanese
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 pm by TranquilHope

» Kakeon Enters
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:37 pm by kakeon kagakuri

» Live Long with Dank Memes
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm by Alucard

» Meh. Hello Unicron
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:20 pm by Alucard

» Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How to Have The Right Picture Size
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» About The Owner CloudStrife VII
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How do you enroll here at UDA?
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» CEO Black Dorm
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am by Edward Elric

» Neos White Dorm
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:39 am by DovaDuelist

Top posters
YuseiFudoOfficial (16)
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_voting_barWelcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_vote_rcap 
Alucard (3)
Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_voting_barWelcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! I_vote_rcap 
Kurosaki Shun (2)
DovaDuelist (2)
Pride (2)
Edward Elric (2)
Decim the Arbiter (1)
Tormenator (1)
kakeon kagakuri (1)
TranquilHope (1)

© Copyright-QD GFX
All graphics belong to QD Graphics™ {Decim the Arbiter}

Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News!

Go down

Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News! Empty Welcome to the Unicron Duel Academy News!

Post by YuseiFudoOfficial Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Here we will be posting the latest updates for Events coming up, when the Heroes and Rivals will battle, when the students will vote for their dorm leader(s) to face the opposite side, When someone's duel request form has been accepted by staff and who the winner is. Or when an upcoming tournament will be held or what will be happening with the academy. Whether it's maintenance, a holiday, staff emergencies, or a staff won't be around for a while. You will be able to read so you are aware of what is going on. (No this is not Harry Potter where you find out yourself and weird crap happens.)

We strive to give you the best experience possible and hope you enjoy what we have to offer, Stay tuned for more upcoming news!

Your Founder

CloudStrife VII/Yusei Fudo
YuseiFudoOfficial
YuseiFudoOfficial
Founder
Founder

https://unicronduelacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down